Tuesday, July 5, 2011

TheMetal Detector - New Facebook page launched


TheMetal Detector, a UK based metal fan and reviewer for various sites across the World Wide Web, has launched a new Facebook page

"I love Metal of all kinds. If you are looking for some new up and coming bands then you're in the right place. If you are looking for old bands that you may have missed or not had the chance to hear before, You're in the right place. If you don't like your news feed being clogged up on occasion then you are definitely in the wrong place! 

I've been stuck at around 5000 friends for 6 months on my main profile, I have other "Detector" Profiles which I cant seem to keep up with so I thought I better re-make a page and get all of you crazy assed metal heads in here, in one place where I can keep my eye on you lol. \m/ I will be closing all other Detector profiles down at the end of the year \m/." 

TheMetal Detector has rendered outstanding services to Heavy Metal for almost three decades now, and he's one of the most active promoters of the international scene to date. So please go support TheMetal Detector and like the page

No comments:

Post a Comment