Tuesday, November 29, 2011

BEYOND THE BLAZE Metal Radio Show - New Episode Available For Streaming

The latest episode of BEYOND THE BLAZE metal radio show hosted by DJ Valkyrie is now available for streaming.  

The Black Friday edition of 'Beyond The Blaze' on November 25: "On this broadcast I played double shots of albums I consider awesome all way through! Avoid the malls, avoid the crowds, there is so much wicked metal that would make an awesome gift. Albums, shirts, concerts, & now you can even purchase album art on canvas from my friend Björn of Killustrations. Do I need another toaster or, god forbid, that shirt that my aunt thought was so pretty, but would be great on her and not me! No, I need and have a passion for metal music, so these are the gifts I want!" 




Enjoy the show list of bands on this episode: Against All Will, Benedictum, Hellfighter, Iced Earth, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Megadeth, MyGrain, Nightrage, The Very End, Artas, Blakk Market, Night in Gales, Torture Squad and Legion X

BEYOND THE BLAZE metal radio show: Fridays 12pm - 3pm EST

Don't miss this show and get your full dose of METAL on www.hardrockradiolive.com



No comments:

Post a Comment